The Blink theme for iPhone which I changed around to work with the iPhone 5.
There are so many variations of this theme that I couldn't find the original to contact the artist.
! You must have openSSH and Winterboard installed on your iPhone !
1) SSH into your iPhone (I find Cyberduck to be the easiest client)
2) Drag and drop the extracted folder into /var/stash/Themes/
3) Open Winterboard and select the theme
To remove the 'Slide to unlock' bar (like in the screenshot), I have AndroidlockXT installed with all the dots set to transparent (there may be an easier way to do this)
To change the background, you must use the SSH client. This theme will not use the background you set from your device.
Changing the background:
1) Select a picture that has the resolution of the iPhone 5 (640x1136)
2) Name it LockBackground and save it as a .png so the file has the name LockBackground.png
3) Drag it into the folder where the theme is located - /var/stash/Themes/Blink iPhone5/
4) Overwrite the existing background
5) Respring device
Any questions just ask